Thursday, September 30, 2010

Brief update

My parents came for a visit the early part of this week, and just left this morning.  We had such a good time with them, showing them around Miami, opening more wedding gifts, and turning our little place into more of a home.  It was really nice setting up our little kitchen and bathroom more with our wedding gifts... and I'm really excited that I can now make coffee in our apartment.

My husband and I have both been a little sick for about a week now, but we tried not to let that get in the way of my parents' visit.  They met Israel's extended family, and we had dinner at his mom's house one night.  We even took them to IKEA!  It truly was a blessing to have them here for just a few days.  I will update more tomorrow!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment