Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love this holiday, because it gives you a chance to look back on and see (whether good or bad) what you have to be thankful for.  This year I have much to be thankful for.  A lot of changes have happened in my life recently!  My heart is so full!

I’m thankful to God for:

- one Israel Sanchez, who encourages me and loves me just as I am.  What an amazing husband God has blessed me with!  I'm the luckiest girl in the world.  :)

- a wonderful and supportive family and network of close friends.  I’ve been incredibly blessed by them in the last year.  

- to be done with college… but I will need His help with student loans!

- chocolate... I'm thankful for whoever thought to break open that cocoa bean and bring something amazing to the world!  And for my mom who ate a lot of chocolate while I was still in the womb to inflict her chocolate addiction onto me too. ;)

- God’s wonderful grace and love.  I’m so undeserving of that, but I know I would not be anywhere if not for that amazing gift.  I’m so thankful to have the incredible daily joy of knowing Him and believing in Him.  There is no greater joy.

- belonging to a new family here in Miami.  Israel's family have been very kind and generous to me since the first time I visited Miami.


Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, whether it's spent with family or friends.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I too made a nice, long list. It is so good to give thanks! Also, have to note that you gave God and chocolate the most lines (3). I see where your passions lie ;)

    ReplyDelete