Saturday, November 20, 2010

Harry Potter 7 (minor spoiler alert!)

The other night my husband and I went with Julio and Javi to see Harry Potter at midnight.   I'm ashamed to say the last time I saw a movie at midnight was the first Twilight premiere... But the good thing about this premiere, was:

1.  It's freaking HARRY POTTER!!
2.  We didn't have to wait hours in line... actually 0 hours in line.  The nice thing about living in a big city is that there is more than one main theatre in town!
3.  We didn't have to pay for it.

The theatre wasn't nearly as packed as we thought it would be (still very full), and we did see quite a few fans dressed up in Harry Potter wear.  I would have worn my Edna glasses if I had remembered to pack them before moving here.

Overall, I really enjoyed the movie.  I try to separate the movies from the books (because the books are obviously better!), and just be entertained.  However, there was one really awkward scene where Hermione and Harry danced together in the middle of their tent.  It was strange.

Even when I knew what was going to happen in a particular scene (I won't share which one though), I still jumped clear out of my seat.  I'm such a chair jumper.

I'm excited for Part 2!!  Even if you're a cynic of the movies, go see it.  You'll enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Honey, you jumped so high I thought you had levitated! :) But seriously, it was pretty high and awesome! :)

    I really liked the movie. And I really like you. And I love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete