Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Little Comment

Exactly a year ago today, a stranger (who is now my husband), commented on my blog and with one little comment, changed my life completely.

I had written an entry about memorizing and meditating on a couple verses, and Israel wrote a brief comment agreeing with my post about the importance of meditation.  It was just a couple of sentences, but I was intrigued.  I clicked on his blog, and avoiding studying at the library, I read all of his entries that afternoon.

I was going through a hard time last November, so meeting Israel was the most unexpected and amazing blessing that I know only God could ordain.  God's timing in us meeting was absolutely perfect.  I can't believe it's only been a year when I love Israel so completely and we've already been through a lot together.

Israel and I are still amazed when we tell the story of how we met... it seems so impossible!  It is only through God's grace that He brought me a wonderful man to spend the rest of my life with.

My love, you are everything I ever wanted and more.  I love you with my whole heart.  :)

1 comment:

  1. :)

    My love, you are also everything that I always wanted. I love you with all of my heart, with all of me! :)

    ReplyDelete