Saturday, November 13, 2010

My Cuban

I cannot express how much my husband helps me and encourages me on a daily basis.  He puts up with my crazy emotions, my weirdness, strange habits, and bouts of sassiness and loves me still! 

Israel combats my somewhat pessimistic nature with massive amounts of faith, cheer, smiles and optimism.  He always catches onto my sad moods, and doesn't let me get away with not telling him what's on my mind immediately.  He always makes me happy.  :)

I love his sarcasm, his adorable accent, his car dancing, his sincere and compassionate heart, his passion, his curly and dark hair, his spontaneity, his incorrect but hilarious song lyrics, and his long eye lashes. 

What are the chances of finding your perfect mate through a simple blog?  A girl can only be so lucky.  I love you, babe!  Thanks for always putting up with my craziness.

2 comments:

  1. Awww!!! This is an incredibly sweet post. I'm so glad you two found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mi chica americana! This was a very sweet blog! :) I love you so much! Thank you for putting up with all my craziness, my insecurities and my accent ;)

    You really are a dream come true. And waking up next to you every morning is the greatest thing in the world. I love you with all my heart. Muah! :)

    ReplyDelete