2010 really has been quite an eventful year for me (if not the most!).... let's seee.......
1. I began an online/Skype/1500 mile courtship with my now husband
2. I traveled to Peru with a small group from Washburn to study for a couple of weeks.
And Israel was there too!!
No, not really. We hadn't met in person yet. This is photoshopped. ;)
3. My dear sister got married to a great man of God.
4. I met said now husband for the first time in person at the airport in March, four months after we began talking.
5. We got engaged a month later (I know, we move fast).
6. After studying at Washburn for five years, I finally graduated in May with a Bachelor's in Art History. And my whole family plus then fiancé were all there!
7. I took a post-grad trip with my bestie to Williamsburg and then spent three weeks in Ireland, traveling around the whole coast and staying in a slur of youth hostels.
8. I started planning furiously for our upcoming wedding and went to lots of fun parties and bridal showers.
9. I married the absolute love of my life and most thoughtful man on September 9th in my uncle John's barn. We had a blast partying it up at the reception with everyone we loved the most right there with us. It was the happiest day of my life! We then spent a blissful honeymoon in beautiful St. Thomas.
10. And just two weeks ago, I stuffed a chicken for the first time in my life. It was terrifying. And gross.
And that sums up 2010! Looking back, I feel unbelievably blessed. This has been an amazing year, that's for sure! Looking forward to what the new year has in store for us! :)
Happy New Year's everyone!