Monday, March 21, 2011

Menu Monday: 3/20-3/27

In order to be better organized when it comes to cooking, I'm going to start occasionally blogging my weekly dinner menus.  I say occasionally, because I don't want to promise something I'm not sure I'll keep up, but I will try!  For this week...

Sunday:
-Dinner at Bertha's house:  Black Beans, Rice, Tostones, and Pork Chops


Tonight:
-Picadillo
-Black Beans and Rice
-Salad for me :)

Tuesday:
-Leftovers

Wednesday:
-Skillet Chicken Parmesan
-Spaghetti with homemade sauce
-Sauteed Zucchini

Thursday:
-Leftovers

Friday:
-Eat Out

Saturday:
-Haven't decided yet... either Whole Wheat Spinach Alfredo Pasta or Omelettes

Treats for the Week:  Chocolate Cielo Cream Pie!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good for you!

    Planning our meals saves us tons of money. It helps us not eat out as much, but mostly it helps us from letting food go bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah, I've been planning a lot more lately, and it really does help cut down on eating out when you've already got a meal planned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all sound delicious. I LOVE tostones

    ReplyDelete