Monday, April 11, 2011

Chocolate Peanut Butter Bite

Hello.  My name is Elena and I'm a chocoholic.

I am truly my mother's daughter.  When my mom said no to chocolate on some odd days, she would hold a brownie up to her nose and say, "I only need to smell it."  While I inherited my mom's sweet tooth, I did not inherit her self-control.  It's hard to go through a whole day without any chocolate or at least something sweet when I'm trying to be a good girl.  I came up with this little invention to satisfy my chocolate cravings by indulging just a little bit.

It's just a few bites so it won't undo your whole diet, and it tastes like a no-bake cookie in a bowl!



Chocolate Peanut Butter Bite:

1 T. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1 T. Creamy Peanut Butter
1 T.  Non-fat Milk
2 T. Oats

Optional Add-in's:

Vanilla
Flax seed
1 tsp. sugar

Add first three ingredients to small bowl or custard cup.  Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted.  Stir together until well-blended and then add in the oats.  

Eat right out of the bowl with a spoon and enjoy your small chocolate indulgence!  

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes! My honey and her love for chocolate! I was not int sweets until we got married. Oh but how much I thank you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Elena, hi from Spain. I dropped in and I´m following you now.
    With that name, I thought you had spanish roots.
    Love from the north of Spain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yum! I'm going to have to try that next time the chocolate craving hits...which will probably be as soon as I get home from work tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your concoction sounds like the perfect chocolate satisfier! It is crunchy, salty, and sweet. CPBB even has some nutrition. I'm not sure if I have the self-control you described, but maybe your comment will give me renewed
    self-discipline.

    ReplyDelete