Friday, September 9, 2011

Celebrating September 9, 2010

Today is my husband and I's first wedding anniversary!



We have officially made it through our first year.  We were married on a misty, rainy day in my Uncle John's barn and although we had originally planned to be married outside, it was really quite beautiful.


It was the happiest and most important day of my life.  I just remember that the whole day really flew by, no matter how much I wanted it to slow down.  We were surrounded by friends and family, everyone we loved the most to celebrate this special day.

Israel and I have been through quite a lot during our first year of marriage.  We've definitely grown closer, and I can say with confidence that I love him more than I ever have.  He encourages me to trust God more, he still greets me every morning with a kiss and an "I love you," he makes me more at peace, he still opens every single door for me, and he is the sweetest man I've ever known.

Happy Anniversary, my love!  Every day is a new adventure with you, and I'm very excited for this new year with you and all the blessings to come.

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY ELENA!!!, ¡FELIZ ANIVERSARIO! FROM SPAIN
    Love
    Marialuisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary my love! I love you very, very much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete