Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just a Few

Our time in Topeka was so wonderful.  I loved seeing family and friends again... and my dog, Tanner.  :)  Here are just a few pictures from our time:


My lovely mama and me


Israel and I standing near the spot we were *supposed* to be married at


Silly brother-in-law!  ;)


Typical forced sibling shot... my mom and Uncle John


A very Uncle John expression


Sunset at John and Lavina's 


Israel and my dad posing very cooly at "NOTO" Art Walk


Awesome antique dealer gallery


Okay, so I can never post "just a few."  I'm a photographer!  I've decided to do a Part 2 to this soon, because I still haven't downloaded all of my pictures to my computer yet.

2 comments:

  1. That pose of your dad's is too funny for words. Come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH pal I miss you too!!! I am so very glad you hace a such a lovely time back in good OL' Kansas!! I miss it so much more than I ever thought I would! PS HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! (im late i know so sorry!!) I love ya pal...also did Brandon give you that copy of Masterpiece he was suppos to???

    ReplyDelete