Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kansas: Take 2

More pictures from our time there.... Mom, I need to get a few from your camera, too!


Taking a little stroll at Cedar Crest


Me and my sisters!  Excuse my dark eyes, I had major red eye.


Perfect weather for some homemade hamburgers on the deck!



My aunt and uncle recently got CHICKENS!  So awesome.




Oh Daddycakes... I mean, Billy Vanilly.  The best cupcakes ever.


Cupcakes with the Kaberlines after biking to the top of Burnett's Mound... it cancels out, right?


After a lovely dinner prepared by Miss Tricia Lagae.  I'm always reminded that I'm actually quite short when I come back to Topeka.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love all of these. Man, I almost called Emily this afternoon because it was soooo perfect out and bike-riding would have been lovely. The artsy one of the fencepost is most excellent :) LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, lady! I'm so jealous of your Fall weather right now. It still feels quite humid and hot here at night. LOVE YOU TOO!

    ReplyDelete