Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Project Runway All-Stars

So, since my Israel and I don't have cable or any sort of way to watch TV (we do have a TV though), we've been taking full advantage of getting movies from the library and Netflix.  For the first few weeks after I found out I was pregnant, I had nonstop morning sickness.  I literally felt like lying in bed all day and not doing anything at all.  But I needed movies to keep my mind off the nausea, so Israel brought me tons of movies from the library and that's really all I did most days.

Lately with Netflix, we've been alternating between Friends (season 8) and Project Runway (season 1), because Carlisle is in it.  Remember Carlisle?  We got a new disc yesterday in the mail and watched all of it last night.  It was awesome.  My favorite episode ever was when another designer's model never showed up, and Carlisle took her place.  He loved it.  We loved it.

I actually googled him today and found out that they're doing a Project Runway All-Stars season in November!!  And they're bringing Carlisle and Mondo back!


Sadly, I don't think Heidi Klum will be hosting, nor will Tim Gunn be back, so I don't know.  But still, we're definitely going to watch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment