Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tricia in Miami + Baby Bump Pics

I am feeling a lot better than my last post!  The meds that my doctor prescribed have been amazing, and now I'm only taking them as needed.  But I think the majority of my morning sickness is gone.  Tomorrow I'm entering the glorious second trimester!!!

Yesterday, my lovely friend Tricia, on her way to Ecuador, had a seven hour layover in Miami.  That worked out quite perfectly, because I was able to pick up her up at the airport, take her back to our apartment for a little lunch and tour our favorite spots.  Israel and I took her to Versailles, one of the oldest Cuban bakeries in Miami and of course, had to order a cafe con leche and a pastelito de guayaba for her.
:)


It was pretty fun seeing her off to Ecuador, where she will be teaching English for the next six months.  Other than a brief visit in February, the next time I will see her, I may either be giving birth or just about to!

And now, for some baby bump photos:


9 weeks


13 1/2 weeks

3 comments:

  1. You are toooo cute a pregnant lady! It was so great to see you! Seriously, it made my day so much better. That and Versailles... amazing. See you in Feburary, amiga!

    (btw. I've already seen a baby that could totally be what yours ends up looking like! His name is Santiago and he is adorable. He's my host sister's son. Super smiley!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwwww... blogspot is speaking to me in Spanish now because of my location, I guess. "Se ha publicado tu comentario." Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, my dear! It was really wonderful to have you in Miami for a few hours. It looks like you're already getting settled in. Would love to hear how everything's going! Also, I'll be sending you a letter soon. :)

    ReplyDelete