Saturday, December 17, 2011

Link Love

We're having a small gender reveal party next Tuesday so I've been looking online for different decoration ideas.  I had no idea how many baby shower websites there were, it really reminds me of when I was obsessed with wedding blogs.  That's how detailed these showers are!  Anyway, now it seems I have a new obsession and wanted to share a few I love (though I would never have this kind of budget for a baby shower):

Bump Smitten:  This site has tons of DIY projects, baby shower ideas, maternity photo shoots and even different vendors to research

The Sweetest Occasion:  Basically more of Bump Smitten, but mainly just party ideas

Bump Smitten: Pink Elephants:


Parisian Circus




----------------------------------

So, I have my ultrasound on Tuesday morning and we will finally find out the sex of the baby!!  I will reveal to the blog either Tuesday night or Wednesday.  Any bets on whether it's a boy or girl??  :)

1 comment: