Tuesday, January 24, 2012

26 weeks

I promised baby bump pictures on Thursday, and even though I posted one on facebook, I forgot to put some on here!  Here's me and Baby Girl:




Food aversions for the week:  Hamburger meat..... I've made two pizzas this week, both with hamburger and every time I thought about it I felt so nauseous and I only ate one slice.

Cravings:  Chinese food... It was very timely when we had dinner at Micah and Magen's and they just happened to have stir fry and egg rolls for dinner!  Amazing.  Still crave chicken nuggets, French fries and am loving fruit a lot right now.

Weight Gain:  +12 lbs.  My doctor said it would be best for a lady my height to not gain much more than 20-25 pounds, so I'm trying not to eat toooo many French fries.  ;)

Fruit comparison:  A head of lettuce!  If Baby Sanchez is measuring on average, she should be around 13.5 to 14.8 inches and weighs about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment