Tuesday, February 14, 2012

be mine


My love surprised me with my favorite kind of flowers for Valentine's Day a couple days ago and I've been enjoying watching them bloom.  I started out the day with a doctor's appointment.  It was pretty cool hearing my baby's heartbeat on this particular day.  :)  



Now I really can't see my toes anymore!


Spent the afternoon at Blue Planet at a sunny table by the window


I really love the charm and eclectic feel to this place.  I will happily support local coffee any day!



I treated myself to a sugar cookie and the baby and I loved every bite!  I guess that means I'm really over my sugar turnoff!  

Now I'm waiting for Israel to come home from work so we can celebrate!  He's planned a few surprises for the evening so I have no idea what we're going to be doing.  :)  Hope you all have a great Valentine's with friends and loved ones.

4 comments:

  1. 1. Happy Valentine's Day
    2. YES!!!!!!!! Blue Planet! I'm glad you love it like it deserves to be loved. You need to try the terriyaki seitan sandwich. So good.
    3. Those flowers are beautiful.
    4. Home from work? Um, me parece that this is awesome... please elaborate :)
    5. Love you, miss you, the usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you mi amor! Great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia, I'm going to message you!! Love you and miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honey! I love You!! :) And thanks!

    ReplyDelete