Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sneak peak

Yesterday morning, I did something I haven't done in months:  I made oatmeal.  I used to eat this almost every day last summer and I looked forward to it every morning.  However, shortly after I found out I was pregnant, it no longer appealed to me.  I even tried making it one morning in the woes of morning sickness and couldn't even finish my bowl.  My food aversions change almost every day, and yesterday it just sounded good.  This time, instead of my typical method of making it (involving cinnamon, almond milk, peanut butter, Greek yogurt and agave), I made it with chocolate milk from Iwig, peanut butter, sour cream, and bananas.  It was delicious.


Israel and I moved into our new home on Saturday morning and we've been busy getting everything organized.  You really don't realize how much stuff you have until you move and have to unpack everything again!  Patty and my mom came over the other day to help me get the kitchen organized, and we unpacked all the boxes in about an hour!  It's soooo nice to feel settled again!  


My favorite window of our new house


Another favorite feature... can't wait for spring and cool summer nights.


Prenatal vitamins have really taken a toll on my hair!  Post-haircut + new color

More pictures of the house to come soon!  I'm off to my brunch date with Miss Mara.  :)

3 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! And our house is not bad looking either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you look great!.
    Good luck with your new house!.
    Besos
    Marialuisa

    ReplyDelete