Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Date night with Mr. Sanchez




*Photos taken on my newish phone

Last week when all the crazy things were going on, Israel and I went on a little date for a break from it all, involving seeing Hunger Games again and grabbing some oh so tasty fro yo afterwards.  Yes, I watched the movie before I read the books (and now I am currently almost done with the second book in the series already!)  By the way, coffee + hazelnut + chocolate + white chocolate chips may be my favorite combination yet at Orange Leaf!

It was such a fun time.  It may be our last little date for a while so it was definitely needed!  It's so nice to have a great partner in life to support you and give you some relief when things be cray-cray.  ;)  It's wonderful to go through things together, however hard or lovely they may be.  I am blessed.  

3 comments:

  1. Okay, I may be a bit emotional today, seeing as it's my last day in Ecuador, but I find it hilarious that "It's so nice to have a great partner in life to support you and give you some relief when things be cray-cray" made me cry. I definitely agree with you on that, pal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I am blessed to have you honey, through it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Tricia dear, you have had a very emotional past few days! :)

    Love, you are an amazing husband and friend!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete