Thursday, April 26, 2012

Happy Due Date Day!


Dear Baby,

While it's been fun growing you inside of me for the last nine months, I think it's time we finally meet face-to-face.  Your room is ready and all of your tiny adorable clothes and blankets have been washed and put away in your dresser.  Your papa and I are very excited to meet you and find out who you look like more.  We keep wondering if you'll have his dark curls or my green eyes.  Will you have his Cupid bow lips or my brown hair?  Please don't make us wait too long, Baby Girl!  Your papa loves to put his hand on my stomach and watch you dance around and he loves giving you little kisses.  We are so, so excited to meet you and already over the moon in love with you.  I love you, my little angel.  Hope to see you very soon!!!

Love, Mommy

3 comments:

  1. You are going to be a sweet and wonderful mother mi amor. Our little girl is going to look beautiful just like you! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your love letter to your baby girl was so sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. You will be a wonderful mother, and Israel will be a great father!!

    ReplyDelete