Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Two years

Two years ago today, my love sent me on a gnome scavenger hunt which ended at the most beautiful secret beach with a proposal from the love of my life.  














Two years later, and we're still completely in love.  Mi amor, you are everything I ever dreamed of in a husband and you bless me and encourage me daily.  You are always kind to me, even when I am cranky in the mornings and give you sass.  When you smile at me, you make me feel like the most important person in the world.  You are always forgiving and speak with grace and tenderness towards me.  I love your heart and I love being your wife.  I'm so excited to be starting a family with you very soon, and can't wait to grow old with you.  I love love love you.  

5 comments:

  1. Mi amor. This is very sweet. Thank you for being such an amazing wife and putting up with me and all my crankiness and sass too. I love you so much and I am so thankful that I can call you my wife and my love. You are amazing and I am blessed to wake up every morning and have you by my side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so sweet! How fun walking down Memory Lane with you. Oh, and you have no idea what crankiness and sass is - just ask Bill! lol Happy Engagement Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A heckofalot can happen in two years!! Happy for you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D This was adorable. I'm so happy that you two found each other, in a most unexpected way. Happy day to you both :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honey, thank you!! :) You're the amazing one. The Lord truly blessed me more than I could ever imagine when He brought you into my life.

    And thank you so much, ladies!! :)

    ReplyDelete