Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My First Mother's Day

It was a very special first Mother's Day on Sunday.  Our little girl let us sleep in until about 11:30, after being up numerous times throughout the night feeding and changing her.  My love gave me some beautiful flowers and a very sweet card, and we went on our first family picnic at the park.  Later we went over to my parents' house to say hello and wish my own mom a happy Mother's Day.  It was a special day, and I'm so lucky to be Ellie's mom.







2 comments:

  1. She seems to be very relaxed, lol...well if she wakes up so many times during the night I bet she´s exhausted....
    She´s gorgeous.
    Besos
    Marialuisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! She was pretty relaxed that day, she usually is around her grandparents... until they leave. ;)

    ReplyDelete