Thursday, May 10, 2012

Sushi and Sunshine




Yesterday... I had sushi for the first time in many, many moons.  This is one of the top no-no foods during pregnancy because of the raw fish, so it was a wonderful treat to have it again today!  Bekah and my mom have come over for a few hours the last couple of days and it has been so nice.  We've eaten lunch on our deck on both days and it's wonderful to get some fresh air when I'm home so much these days.

My mom has been amazing at helping out with Ellie.  It's really hard not getting sleep at night and then being up most of the day too, taking care of Ellie and literally not having many spare minutes to myself.  These days I really feel like the theme is:  There's no time!  The house is a mess and most of the time I'm trying to keep Ellie from crying and just trying to keep her a happy baby.  It's been so great having my mom come over and watch Ellie while I try to get a few things done or just shower or take a nap.  I'm very thankful to live five minutes away from her, because honestly I don't know what I would do without some kind of help during the day.  My mom is pretty amazing. I hope to be such a mom to my little girl.

1 comment:

  1. You both look great!!!, and mothers help a lot, the first month of your baby you´re practically an ignorant, if they cry you don´t know why, if they don´t shit...you don´t know why...so you need a month to get use to your baby.
    You look a very happy mother.
    congratulations.

    ReplyDelete