Thursday, March 14, 2013

mint.

Oh man, am I ever obsessed with this color right now.  I'm finding that whenever I'm designing or working on a new project, I always gravitate towards mint green.  The other day, right as I was about to leave the thrift store after trying on about six tops and none of them worked, I found this mint top with a lacey Peter Pan collar.  I fell in love with it immediately and didn't even try it on, I just bought it.  It wasn't until I tried it on at home did I realize it had that insane high-low cut that it so popular right now.  I'm not a fan of the cut because my body so does not work with that (nursing mom, already short torso).  But I missed the deadline to return it, so I'm going to make it work!  And I don't think I could return it anyway after finding the perfect shade of mint to add to my wardrobe.  Now I just need to find a blazer to pair with it.




  What are some of your favorite thrift store finds?

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful mi amor, and minty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in light green and VERY FIT!!!!
    Love
    Marialuisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you so much! If I look fit at all, it's from carrying around an 18 pound baby all day! ;)

      Delete
  3. I think this looks great too! Super find!

    ReplyDelete