Thursday, April 25, 2013

Why, hello!

Soooo next week, my BABY will be ONE YEAR!!  How is that even possible??

I apologize for the lack of updates.  I'll try to write more frequently.  April has flown by!  Free time is hard to come by with it only being at nap times or after Ellie goes to bed.  I've been very busy with my photography business, so those free moments I do have are usually spent editing photos.  Here is a little of what's been going on in the last month in the Sanchez home...


We had a wonderful Easter with Ellie, my parents, my sister Bekah and my aunt and uncle, Lavina and John.



We met up with some family in Lawrence when cousins Jordan and Donna were in town for a few days.  That was a great time!  The last time we had seen each other was ten years ago!  Jordan was considering KU for their grad school, so she was in town checking out their program.  



That little face!  That was one of the last times Ellie's let me put a bow in her hair... which was more than a month ago.  She doesn't like too many things on her head!


Location scouting with my loves!



Ellie has started walking!!  And she's also talking up a storm, too!  The little one has just awoken from her nap so I need to wrap this up.  She's been sleeping for longer stretches at night, but will occasionally be up for a couple hours at a time, like last night's three hour awake time.  After almost nothing helped calm her down, I eventually just came out to the living room with her at 3:30 a.m. and we watched PBS and ate Graham Crackers.  I'm so exhausted most of the time, but my heart is so, so full.  I love my little family, and I truly see Israel and Ellie both as such a dear gift from the Lord.  

3 comments:

  1. She´s lovely Elena, and I´m surprised you have a business now. I hope everything goes well.
    Love
    Marialuisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marialuisa! I have loved Photography for years, and one of my goals for 2012 was to get serious about starting a business. It's been great, and I've got a lot of shoots scheduled for this summer! :)

      Delete