Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Happy Happy Birthday!

A year ago today, we welcomed our precious baby girl into the world.  Ellie has brought so much joy into our lives.  My days are so much fun now, listening to Ellie laugh and babble and I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world getting to play with my girl all day long.  I love seeing her waddle around the house, and I love when she calls me "Mama."  This little girl has completely captured my heart, and I can't imagine life without her.

Happy First Birthday, Ellie!


4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday from Spain to little Allie. She looks so pretty and happy.
    Take care of her, and don´t worry, you´ll be her mom for the rest of your life...
    Love
    Marialuisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday precious girl!!! I cant not believe she is a year old ALREADY! wow time is really flying fast!! And pal.....she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEEEEEEE!!!! For reals those eyes, those cheeks, those little tiny baby teeth!!!! Wow BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love you guys, The Martins

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel!! I can't believe it either, this year has flown by so fast! Can't believe it!

      Delete